We are so happy that you have taken time to visit us online. Please click on the different pages above to learn more about our church and our ministries. If you have any questions at all, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s Happening at Abundant Life Church
- Fall Small Group Study – Life’s Healing Choices is an 8 session study based on the Beatitudes. We will take a deeper look at the hurts, habits, and hang-ups that can stifle the abundant life that God created us to experience in relationship with Him. Call us for more information about joining a small group (978-658-8584) or sign up in the lobby.
- Fall Clean Up – On Saturday, October 1, 9 a.m. – noon we will have our annual fall clean up doing to keep the outside and inside of the church looking nice. Sign up in the lobby if you can help.
- Shout Praises Kids begins Sunday, October 2, from 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. Growing kids in their understanding of what it means to worship God. Led by Mrs. Grimley, the children will meet in room 110 for their own worship experience.
- Partners In Prayer – Praying for our school, learning center, and church. Meets the first Tuesday of the month, 8:15-9 am in the Church Lounge. Beginning October 4.
- Family Movie & Craft Night – Friday, October 28th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Bring your children to hear the Pumpkin Prayer, see It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and to create a craft. Refreshments will be served. Suggested donation to the event is items for the Wilmington Food Pantry. A sign-up for candy donations is in the lower lobby beginning today.