Welcome to Abundant Life Church
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Whether you are a long-time believer or brand new to the faith, we'd like to welcome you to Abundant Life Church. There are lots of ways to get to know us, like visiting our church on Sunday, attending one of our small groups during the week or having fun at one of our many events. Please feel free to look around and contact us if you have any questions.
- New Small Group Study on Andy Stanley's Christian, beginning the week of Sunday, February 5. Each of the eight sessions begins with a 15-20 minute teaching followed by discussion questions. We will examine the characteristics Jesus used to define his followers and the implications they have for us today.
- Shout Praises Kids - a kids' own time of worship, led by Mrs. Grimley. Next meeting: March 12, 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- Partners in Prayer - Praying for our church, school, and learning center. Next meeting: March 14, 8:15 - 9:00 a.m.
- Membership Class - Sunday, February 26 from 11:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. with lunch and childcare. Sign-up on the bulletin tear-off or in the upper lobby.
- Youth Winter Retreat - March 3-5 at Monadnock Bible Conference in Jaffrey, NH. Activities include: indoor swimming, game room, and snow tubing. The total cost is $140. Medical form and $50 deposit are due on February 2. For more information, contact Katie or Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baptism Class - Sunday, March 12 from 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Childcare provided. Baptism will be Sunday, March 26 during the morning service.
- The J.O.Y. group will be meeting Tuesday, March 14 at 11:15 a.m. in the church parking lot to go to the Shawsheen Technical High School in Billerica for lunch. The church/school van will be available for those who would prefer not to drive. If you would like to attend, please let Barbara Andrews know (978-670-0823).
- Children's Ministry - Early Easter - We invite your family to join us on Friday, March 24, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. for an egg hunt, crafts, and the meaning of Jesus' sacrifice. For more information, contact Julie Tamilio (email@example.com, 978-658-8584).
- Vacation Bible School - July 10 - July 14, 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon. Registration coming soon!
- Winter Fun - K-5th Graders joined us for The Peanuts Movie, games and crafts. See pictures of this event.