We are so happy that you have taken time to visit us online. Please click on the different pages above to learn more about our church and our ministries. If you have any questions at all, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s Happening at Abundant Life Church
- Fall Small Group Study – Life’s Healing Choices is an 8 session study based on the Beatitudes. We will take a deeper look at the hurts, habits, and hang-ups that can stifle the abundant life that God created us to experience in relationship with Him. Call us for more information about joining a small group (978-658-8584) or sign up in the lobby.
- Partners In Prayer – Praying for our school, learning center, and church. Meets the first Tuesday of the month, 8:15-9 am in the Church Lounge. Beginning October 4.
- Family Movie & Craft Night – this Friday, October 28th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Bring your children to hear the Pumpkin Prayer, see It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and to create a craft. Refreshments will be served. Suggested donation to the event is items for the Wilmington Food Pantry.
- Teen Challenge Presentation – Sunday, November 6 at 9:30 a.m. They will be sharing in song and testimony. A free-will offering will be received to support their ministry.
- Connect Women’s Ministry Coffee, Tea, and Serve – Saturday, November 12, 9:30 – 11:00 am. *Nursing infants and daughters, kindergarten on up, are welcome. Bring your own beverage, enjoy light refreshments, fellowship with one another and help decorate this year’s Giving Tree. For more information or how you can help, contact Lisa Grimley.
- One Great Hour of Sharing Offering – this year’s offering will go towards Hurricane Matthew relief in Haiti. The offering will be received on Sunday, November 20. Coin containers for families are available at the Welcome Center in the lobby.