Welcome to Abundant Life Church
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Whether you are a long-time believer or brand new to the faith, we'd like to welcome you to Abundant Life Church. There are lots of ways to get to know us, like visiting our church on Sunday, attending one of our small groups during the week or having fun at one of our many events. Please feel free to look around and contact us if you have any questions.
- Small Group Study on Andy Stanley's Christian. Each of the eight sessions begins with a 15-20 minute teaching followed by discussion questions. We will examine the characteristics Jesus used to define his followers and the implications they have for us today.
- Children's Ministry - Early Easter - We invite your family to join us on Friday, March 24, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. for an egg hunt, crafts, and the meaning of Jesus' sacrifice. For more information, contact Julie Tamilio (firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-658-8584).
- Shout Praises Kids – next Sunday, April 2nd from 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. Children will be dismissed from the sanctuary & escorted by their teachers to rm. 110 for their own worship time led by Mrs. Grimley.
- Partners in Prayer - Praying for our church, school, and learning center. Next meeting: Tuesday, April 4 from 8:15 - 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Week Services
- Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service – Thursday, April 13th from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunrise Service – Sunday, April 16th at 6:30 a.m. at Silver Lake in Wilmington.
- “Weekend to Remember” – April 21 – 23 at the Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks, South Portland, Maine. For more details about the weekend or to register, visit FamilyLife.com/weekend.
- Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference - Saturday, May 6. 16 seminars to choose from. Leave at 7:30 a.m. and return at 6:00 p.m. Cost is $60 and includes lunch. Contact Pastor Ron at email@example.com for more information.
- Vacation Bible School - Maker Fun Factory, Created by God, Built for Purpose
July 10 - July 14, 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon
- Connect Women’s Ministry Invites You! WOMEN OF JOY CONFERENCE, August 18-19, Lowell Memorial Auditorium. Ticket cost: $100 (check made payable to Abundant Life Church) due by May 1. *Scholarship help is available. Use this Women of Joy 2017 Sign-up Form or contact Lisa Grimley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or go to womenofjoy.org. Get connected with Women of Joy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Winter Fun - K-5th Graders joined us for The Peanuts Movie, games and crafts. See pictures of this event.